Scuba Koh Chang Divemaster Internship
Whether you’ve never dived before or have 150 dives in your logbook, it may be hard to understand why you should “Go Pro” and become a PADI Divemaster. But consider this:
You could have a job where you actually look forward to going to work in the morning. You will lead a life others only dream about. Sailing into incredible sunsets could be the rule, not the exception. The commute to work could be as easy as a ten-minute boat ride. And work itself becomes an adventure, as you explore the undersea world, swim with dolphins and turtles, explore coral reefs, shipwrecks and underwater caves. And while experiencing new cultures and lifestyles, you'll be surrounded by people who are always happy.
That’s life as a PADI Pro. And this is the place you start to become one.
Scuba Koh Chang Divemaster Training offers all-inclusive internship packages that will take you from novice to pro in six months or less. You can simply make the jump from recreational diver to Divemaster.
What’s included in the Scuba Koh Chang Instructor Training Internship?
Your one-time enrollment fee includes everything you need to go from a land-loin'’ non-diver to accomplished PADI Divemaster: Courses, books & study aids, equipment, accommodations and more.
Here’s the specifics:
• PADI Open Water Diver
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
• Emergency First Response
• EFR Care for Children
• Rescue Diver
• Divemaster – Application and certification included.
Manuals & Teaching Aids
Scuba Koh Chang Diving Divemaster Training gives its interns all the PADI-required manuals and teaching aids below:
• PADI Open Water Diver Crew Pack
o Includes PADI Open Water Manual Logbook & Training Record, Certificate and Student Record File.
• Adventures in Diving (Advanced Open Water Diver) Manual w/Data Carrier
• Emergency First Response Student Manual • EFR Care for Children Student Manual
• Rescue Diver Manual with Accident Management Slate
• Divemaster Manual
• Encyclopedia Of Recreational Diving --Enhanced DVD version available at no extra charge!
• Diving Knowledge Workbook
• RDP Wheel w/Instruction for Use Booklet
• Divemaster Slates
Equipment, Accommodations & More
Besides courses and books, your internship also includes all of the following:
• A full set of new, brand-name diving equipment, including a Suunto dive computer, Mares BCD, regulator & fins, plus a range of accessories that make this set more than just a “bare bones” collection. More Info Have your own gear already? We'll give you $750 off your course price!
• Up to 6 months accommodations -- Our accommodations are brand new and conveniently located Lonely beach, Koh Chang, close to the Scuba Koh Chang main shop. This is where most of the night life is plus there s great beach just a few minutes walk. More Info
• Unlimited Diving! -- (an $8,880 value in itself!)
• All your PADI application, certification and testing fees.
• Visa Assistance – We’ll help you arrange the right visa for your stay in Thailand so you don’t have to worry about it. More Info
• Free wireless broadband Internet access. .
• Special in-store discounts
You can Go beyond this free course and get more PADI specialties, dive medic and technical diving courses, course materials and equipment with Scuba Koh Chang' new Enhanced Learning Packs. More info...
Improve Your Job Prospects
So How Much Does It Cost?
A minimum 40% non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of enrollment with the full balance due upon arrival. Balance payments can be made via bank transfer, cash payment or via credit card (a 5% surcharge applies).
*What if I am already a Certified Diver?
The Scuba Koh Chang Divemaster Internship is not just for uncertified divers. Anyone can enroll in the program and we'll reduce the price based on your certification level. We'll also lower the price if you already own your own equipment or have your own accommodations.